- The academic year is divided into three terms. The school follows a system of continuous and comprehensive evaluation through periodical tests, class work, projects work, skills development, quizzes and other assignments on a day to day basis in the form of class participation, etc. There would be three assessments spread over the years. There is no formal end of the term tests.
- The assessment card is sent at the end of each term to the parents.
- Absenteeism is likely to affect the performance of the child.
- The academic year is divided into two terms. Exams are held at the end of each term.
- Evaluation shall be comprehensive and continuous in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- Formative assessment includes assessment of weekly tests, projects, assignments, research work, quizzes and conversation skills.
- Summative assessment shall include the end of the term exam grades.
- Final result shall be based on 50% weightage from the first and second term results respectively.
- Overall performance shall be divided on the basis of achievements in scholastic as well as co-scholastic areas.
- A student who uses unfair means during test will be awarded a zero in the subject and a warning letter; such students will not be eligible for any academic award or school appointment, repetition of the same will result in expulsion from school.
- At the end of the academic year, the school awards scholarships and the scholar’s badge to the students of class VI onwards. The criteria for awarding the scholar’s badge are as follows:Class VI-Grade A1 in all subjects.Class VII&VIII-Grade A2 in all subjects.Class IX&X-Grade A2 in all subjects.
- Weekly tests.
- Exams at the end of each term.
A student getting the scholar’s Badge for three consecutive years will be awarded the Super Scholar’s Badge.