- It is mandatory for all the students to be in proper school uniform. Detailed information of the school uniform is given in the school diary.
- Every student is expected to pay due regard to the teachers in and outside the school, whether he/she teaches them or not.
- It is expected of the parents to respect all the school norms. In case of riotous behaviour by any parent, authorities may be constrained to issue the Transfer Certificate to the Child.
- No student will wear gold jewellery. School authorities will not be held responsible for any kind of loss.
- If a child has any INFECTIOUS DISEASE, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Class/Examinations.
- Use of motor vehicles/motorbikes/mobile phones/cameras, by the students is strictly prohibited.
IF ANY STUDENT OR EVEN A PARENT MISBEHAVES WITH THE TEACHING OR NON-TEACHING MEMBER OF THE SCHOOL OR IS INDULGED IN ANY UNDESIRABLE ACT, THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES MAY BE CONSTRAINED TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THE PARENT OR THE CHILD AS PER THE RECOMMENDATION OF THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE.